The classic. Daily and hot favorite.
The fondue fun is the ideal group fun and is perfect for Christmas dinners and team events, but also for family outings.
After an adventurous mountain ride you enjoy a fine Heuberge fondue and then get to know the Röteli, a Graubünden specialty.
We offer the fondue fun during the day, but also in the evening. And as a combination with night sledding, the evening becomes an unforgettable experience.
Lunch reservations are only possible at Berghaus Heuberge. No reservations are possible for the bus in the morning.
- Tischreservation für 11:00
- Tischreservation für 11:30
- Tischreservation für 12:00
Bus and table reservations for evenings are available on Fridays and Saturdays for the following times:
Bus ride from Fideris Sagerei:
- 16.15, Table booking for 17.00 – 19.00
- 17.15, Table booking for 18.00 – 20.00
- 18.15, Table booking for 19.15 – 21.15
- 19.15, Table booking for 20.30 – open end
- 20.15, Table booking for 21.30 – open end
The Heuberge Special
Fondue fun with apero
Now new in the Heubergen:
Ring in the fondue fun in a class of its own with a delicious aperitif in the bar!
The special package can be booked for the following times:
- morning bus ride of your choice (without reservation), 15:30 apero , 17:00-19:00 table
- 16:15 Bus, 16:45 Apero, 18:00-20:00 Table
- 17:15 Bus, 17:45 Apero, 19:15-21:15 Table