For safety off the slopes
The hills of the Fideriser Heuberge may seem harmless. Nevertheless, avalanches and snow slabs can also occur here, which can be triggered by touring skiers, freeriders and snowshoe hikers.
For your safety
These points must be observed
- Find out about the current avalanche bulletin of the Swiss Avalanche Research Institute SLF. The bulletin can be downloaded under the following link: Link Lawinenbulletin
- The avalanche bulletin is posted in Arflina for information purposes. On request we can also print it out for you.
- Inform relatives about your tour plans, or inform the reception about this
- Do not choose routes you are not familiar with, otherwise join an experienced guide or mountain guide.
- Go on tour properly equipped.
- Take an avalanche transceiver with you and turn it on properly.
- Only go on tour with a complete equipment
- Avoid steep slopes
For more information on the correct equipment and behaviour, please follow this link: Link Broschüre Lawinengefahr bfu. Please also note the following points regarding emergencies: Link Notfälle bfu
Tips on what to do in an emergency: