... of the avalanches
For safety outside to the slopes
The mountain at Fideriser Heuberge can look harmless. Nevertheless, it might come some avalanches, which can be started from people going on a tour, freeriders or even snowshoe walkers.
We therefor ask you to pay attention to the following points:
- Please find the updated avalanche bulletin from the Swiss Avalanche Research institute SLF Link avalanche bulletin
- The avalanche bulletin is posted for information in Arflina. On request we can print it for you too.
- Let your family or friends know about your tour or let the reception staff know about it. Do not choose a route that you don`t know or feel safe about, then please join a guide or a mountain guide.
- Go properly equipped on tour.
- Bring an avalanche transmitter and turn it on properly.
- Only go on tour with the correct equipment.
- Avoid steep slopes